Easter will be here before we know it. I love doing fun and special things for my family, even though my boys are teenagers now. Sometimes people ask me why I do these things when I only have boys. Like boys can’t be made to feel special too. Do I think my boys think I go overboard a bit? Probably. Do I care? Nope. Do I think they secretly enjoy fun and silly things even last teenagers? Absolutely!
So I’ll continue to make special breakfasts, like these bunny cinnamon rolls, for holidays, special occasions and just because. Not only because they are cute but they are also so very easy. I’ll continue making fun treats like patriotic cupcakes, pretzel shamrocks and white chocolate Valentine bark as well as coming up with more to share. I found out the hard way that you must use the Grands variety of cinnamon rolls. The regular ones do not unroll, no matter how much you try. Trust me on this one.
Now, when you make these bunny cinnamon rolls you will loose some of the cinnamon when you unroll them. Not to worry, just press it back onto the dough. I baked these a bit longer than the time on the package so be sure to keep an eye on them if they need more time. Once they are out of the oven ice them individually and decorate so the icing doesn’t begin to harden. If that happens the colored sugar and chocolate chips won’t stick.
Monday Easter Week Recipes
- Deviled Eggs with Creme Fraiche and Herbs by Simple and Savory
- Easter Mini Chocolate Rum Cupcakes by Daily Dish Recipes
- Broccoli and Blue Cheese Gratin by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Bunny Cinnamon Rolls by Family Around the Table
- Bunny Mary by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Carrot Roll Cake by Cookaholic Wife
- Crunchy Easter Bird Nest Granola Bites by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Easter M&M Blondies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Egg Benedict Quiche by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Orange Ricotta Pancakes by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Puff Pastry Eggs with Ham and Cheese by All that’s Jas
- Sausage and Spinach Pie by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Tsoureki – Greek Easter Bread by Caroline’s Cooking
- Whipped Ricotta Salad by Sew You Think You Can Cook
Also shared at Weekend Potluck