Strawberry margaritas are so refreshing. I absolutely love them with a sugared rim. Of course these can be made with frozen strawberries but fresh is always best. These are perfect to enjoy sitting out by the pool, relaxing with friends or just to make a Saturday afternoon special. As I mentioned before in my post for Key Lime Margaritas, use the best tequila you can afford. Silver is fine but I like to use a Reposado. This recipe makes 2 servings and if you need more make it again. I don’t recommend doubling it. I know it takes more time but it will be worth it. The ice will blend better when making fewer servings at a time.
- Lime Wedge And Sugar, For Rimming Glasses
- ⅔ cups Hulled Fresh Strawberries
- 3 ounces, fluid 100% Blue Agave Tequila
- 2 ounces, fluid Non-alcoholic Triple Sec
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 cups Ice Cubes
- Whole Strawberries, For Garnish
- Prepare margarita glasses by moistening rims with lime wedge and dipping rims in granulated sugar. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse until slushy and smooth. Pour into prepared margarita glasses. Garnish with a whole strawberry that has been partially slit.