- 4 eggs
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Cabot Vermont Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Softened butter for ramekins
- Toast or English Muffin for serving
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Using a pastry brush, butter 2 ramekins or mini cocotte dishes.
- Crumble half of the bacon in each dish. Crack 2 eggs into each dish. Season with salt and pepper. Top each with 1 tablespoon grated cheese. Cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 for 15 to 20 minutes until white is set.
- Remove from oven and serve with toast or English muffin.
Use crumbled sausage in place of or in addition to the bacon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
Homemade Orange Julius from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Kimchi Bloody Mary from kimchi MOM
Mimosa Bar from Love and Confections
BrunchWeek Egg Dishes:
Breakfast Burritos from Books n’ Cooks
Chilaquiles from The Redhead Baker
Coddled Eggs with Bacon and Cheddar from Family Around the Table
Eggs Benedict Breakfast Tacos from The Spiffy Cookie
Put an Egg on it Mac and Cheese from Sew You Think You Can Cook
Smashed Sweet Potato Rosti with Butter Poached Egg from Nik Snacks
Smoked Eggs over Asparagus from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Spinach Baked Eggs with Habanero Cheddar from Sweet Beginnings
BrunchWeek Breads, Grains and Pastries:
Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread from Pink Cake Plate
Apple Crumble Bread from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Apple, Sausage & Cheddar Oven Pancake from Wholistic Woman
Cheddar Asparagus Breakfast Tarts from It Bakes Me Happy
Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal from Big Bear’s Wife
Cinnamon Roll Pizza from Palatable Pastime
Best Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Strawberry Lemonade Muffins from An Edible Mosaic
Tiramisu French Toast from Brunch-n-Bites
Twisted Star Cinnamon Rolls from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
BrunchWeek Main Dishes:
Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Up from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Cheesy Bacon Chile Rellenos from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Country Fried Steak & Eggs with Habanero Cheddar Gravy from Forking Up
Homemade Chicken Sausage & Egg Stromboli from Hardly a Goddess
Spinach, Artichoke and Asparagus Strata from Cooking in Stilettos
Ultimate Cheddar Grits Bowl from The Barbee Housewife
Veggie Loaded Breakfast Enchiladas from Sarcastic Cooking
BrunchWeek Fruits, Vegetables and Sides:
Thai Asparagus Slaw from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
Baltimore Peach Cake from Cookaholic Wife