There is nothing better on a chilly day than a warm mug of hot chocolate. For a grown-up version try this Frangelico Hot Chocolate for a nutty chocolate flavor.
This post is sponsored by NewAir but all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links where I earn a commission at no additional charge to you.
My family loves hot chocolate. We make it whenever the temperatures drop here in Florida which isn’t very often.
So we savor it! We have a running joke in our family that we are hot chocolate connoisseurs. While I always have the packets of cocoa in the pantry we love making different varieties from scratch.
But to make this Frangelico hot chocolate, you don’t “have” to make it from scratch. If you do use a packet, make it with milk instead of water. The result will be a rich and creamier beverage.
What is Frangelico?
Frangelico is a hazelnut liqueur. Made with natural hazelnut flavor it’s a product of Italy. There are lots of Frangelico recipes and you can be sure I will be posting more in the future.
My Ultimate Hot Chocolate would be a great delicious with the addition of the hazelnut liqueur.
Warming up with a beverage is great but sometimes you need more! That’s where the NewAir whole room heater comes to the rescue.
This is not your typical space heater. There are critical safety features, which include:
- An automatic tip-over kill switch.
- Two types of overheating protection.
- A ceramic heating element.
- A 1500-watt heater that heats up to 250 square feet.
- Compact and portable, so it’s easy to store and move.
- Whisper quiet, making it perfect to stay warm during phone calls or video conferences.
- A remote and programmable timer for convenience. Come back to a warm room!
This NewAir heater is perfect for the office, a home office, a college dorm room (if they are allowed), or a she-shed. Always use caution and read the instructions for use and care. Always turn it off when not in use and I even unplug it for extra caution.
- 1 packet hot chocolate without marshmallows
- 8 ounces warm milk
- 1 ½ ounces Frangelico
- Whipped topping, like Reddi-Whip or fresh whipped cream
- Shaved chocolate for garnish
- Place hot chocolate mix in a 10 ounce or larger mug.
- Add warm milk and stir to combine. A mini whisk works well for this task.
- Once hot chocolate mix and warm milk are combined, add Frangelico and gently stir.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Serve hot!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.