Taste the tropics with these frozen pineapple margaritas. If you’ve ever traveled to the islands, or Hawaii you know just how delicious pineapple cocktails can be.
I used a fresh pineapple that I cut up and put in the freezer. I used these frozen pineapple chunks in the margarita. If you have leftover pineapple it would be great to use in a frozen pineapple smoothie, like this Dole Whip recipe from The Carefree Kitchen.
No time to make these Frozen Pineapple Margaritas? Pin them to make them later.
This post is sponsored by Melissa’s Produce in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received free products to aid in the creation of the recipes. All opinions are my own.
When making these frozen pineapple margaritas, or any margarita, use your favorite tequila. I like a silver tequila or a reposado. Save the añejo for sipping. I also prefer non-alcoholic triple sec for a better flavor. Using an alcoholic triple sec just adds more alcohol.
I used Key limes for the fresh lime juice because they came in the goodie box from Melissa’s Produce. They really are my lime of choice because I have a tree in my yard.
No Key limes? No problem, you can use fresh Persian lime juice. Just don’t use the pre-squeezed stuff in the green plastic lime. Why? Because you can’t see the juice. If you do purchase bottled lime juice, and it’s OK if you do, make sure it’s not discolored. If it is, it’s spoiled.
Are you looking for another frozen margarita recipe?
Here are a few to try:
Do you want to stay up to date with Family Around the Table?
Then, if you like some of the items I use or are just looking for a great gift idea, you need to head over and check out my Amazon Store. Find fun kitchen tools, cookbooks, cocktail accessories, holiday essentials, and much more. If you make a purchase, I received a teeny tiny commission at no additional charge to you.
Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2021 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks! With the weather warming up and flowers beginning to bloom let’s celebrate with spring sweets and a fun giveaway! This year 24 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 100 sweet recipes and they are perfect for the spring season. So say goodbye to the snow and cold and get ready to enjoy the best spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, dessert boards, and even a few beverages! Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Door County Coffee, Circulon, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway with six amazing prizes. See my post for Mini Lemon Cakes with Lemon Glaze for all of the prize information.
Wednesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blended Mocha Frappe by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Chocolate Matzo Tiramisu by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Citrus & Mint Fruit Salad by Books n’ Cooks
- Coffee Jelly Roll by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cream Cheese Cupcakes by Pook’s Pantry
- Easter Dessert Board by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frozen Pineapple Margaritas by Family Around the Table
- Kumquat Upside Down Cake by Jen Around the World
- Lemon Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Lemon and Lavender Cream Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Cooler Cookies by Blogghetti
- Lavender Lemon Cheesecake Bars by Eat Move Make
- Lemon Poppyseed Bread by The Carefree Kitchen
- Lemon Shortbread with Sprinkles by Shockingly Delicious
- Mini Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Bread Loaves by The Spiffy Cookie
- Mini Key Lime Pies by Palatable Pastime
- No-Churn Lavender Ice Cream by Art of Natural Living
- Raspberry Almond Coffee Snack Cake by Sweet Beginnings
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
This recipe is intended for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors who provided the bloggers with samples and products to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (I used Key limes from Melissa's Produce)
- ¼ cup silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1 teaspoon sugar or to taste (I used Dixie Crystals)
- 1 cup ice
- Pineapple cubes for garnish
- In a blender, add the frozen pineapple chunks, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, sugar, and ice.
- Blend the mixture until thick yet pourable, making sure all ice is blended.
- Serve in an old-fashioned glass garnished with a pineapple cube.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.