This Strawberry Bellini Recipe is a lovely blush color making it the perfect choice for any occasion that requires a special beverage.
Pin this Strawberry Bellini Recipe to make later.
This post is sponsored by Newair. All opinions are my own.
What ingredients do I need to make this Strawberry Bellini Recipe?
- Strawberry Simple Syrup – It’s so easy to make, learn how to make it.
- Sparkling Wine – Use your favorite whether it’s champagne, sparkling wine, Cava, or Prosecco. I’ll always pick Prosecco.
- Whole Strawberries – Two smaller-sized ones for garnishing the glass and two small ones for the glass.
What are the different types of sparkling wines?
Not all sparkling wines are created equal. Many times the region from where it comes, dictates what it can be called. These are the most popular.
- Champagne – Comes from the Champagne region of France and only sparkling wines from this region can be called champagne.
- Prosecco – My personal favorite is a sparkling wine from Italy.
- Cava – Is a sparkling wine from Spain.
- Sparkling Wine – Bubbly from California is most often referred to as sparkling wine.
Choose a bubbly that you enjoy and that is within your price range.
These crystal champagne flutes make any occasion more special.
Why you’ll love this bellini recipe
There are many reasons to love bellinis.
- It’s fancy and impressive yet easy.
- Just three ingredients.
- Perfect for many occasions including birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, and more.
- You can make it with any sparkling wine you enjoy.
How Do You Serve a Bellini?
Bellinis should be served in a champagne glass. My personal preference is a champagne flute, or stemmed champagne glass. Some people like stemless glasses but cocktails get warm when you hold them.
Holding a glass by the stem prevents this strawberry champagne cocktail from getting warm.
NewAir Shadow Series Countertop Wine Fridge
When I have a party, I have my NewAir Shadow Series Countertop Wine Fridge Model NWC016BK00 on the counter or bar for easy access to bottles of wine. It is really handy when making something like a strawberry prosecco cocktail. You can keep extra bottles of prosecco chilled and open them as you need them. If you purchase through the link use discount code FAMILY_10 for a 10% discount.
This NewAir Shadow Series Countertop Wine Fridge is a game changer for parties. It is designed for red, white, and sparkling wines but it will hold other beverages too.
- This countertop fridge has a modern sleek design with a mirrored door that’s fingerprint and smudge resistant.
- Double-pane glass insulates your wine from potentially harmful UV rays.
- Adjustable, removable shelves accommodate a range of bottles in all sizes.
- The built-in control panel offers easy temperature adjustment at the touch of a button.
- It’s super quiet and won’t interfere with conversation.
But don’t take it out just for parties. It is meant to be a countertop wine refrigerator. It’s stylish, compliments any decor, and doesn’t take much room on your counter. Now you have perfectly chilled wine anytime you want it without taking up precious space in your refrigerator.
More Recipes Using Sparkling Wine
Traditionally beverages that include sparkling wine are used in celebrations such as engagements, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, and more. This strawberry bellini recipe would be perfect for any of those occasions as well as a weekend brunch with family and friends. These ideas are also perfect for any of those occasions too.
- Mango Bellini – made with fresh mango puree.
- Cranberry Key Lime Mimosa – a favorite flavor combination.
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa – ideal for brunch.
- How to set up a mimosa (or bellini) bar – the perfect DIY for a party.
Strawberry Bellini Recipe
- 2 Champagne Glasses
- 2 Tablespoons Strawberry Simple Syrup, chilled and divided
- 1⅓ Cup Prosecco or Champagne, chilled
- 2 whole strawberries for garnish
- Place one tablespoon of simple syrup in each champagne flute.
- Fill each flute with champagne and serve.
Sunday 5th of March 2023
I just love the idea of toasting with a beautiful Strawberry Bellini in your beautiful sunshine! I have a portable wine fridge--genius to make it a patio fridge
Friday 3rd of March 2023
Oooh, dear husband has been wanting a patio fridge! Never had a Bellini before, definitely will have to pick up some strawberries and give it a try!
karens kitchen stories
Thursday 2nd of March 2023
I want one of those fridges! It would be great for slow fermenting bread dough, lol!