- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice sugar cookies into 17 equal pieces. Form each slice into a ball. Cupping the ball in your hand gently insert a popsicle stick halfway and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 - 12 minutes or until edges are golden and cookies are set.
- Cool 2 - 3 minutes on baking sheet before removing to wire rack to cool completely. Use a spatula for transferring cookies as wooden stick will be hot and cookies will still be fragile.
- Once cook, frost top of cookies and decorate with sprinkles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 17 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information automatically calculated. Recipe author has not checked the calculations.
Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Fennel, Pomegranate, and Arugula Salad by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Red Velvet Brownies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Shrimp with Champagne Butter Sauce by Our Good Life
- Smoked Gouda Fondue by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Splenda Chocolate Cupcakes by Palatable Pastime
- Stuffed Country Chicken Breasts by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sweet & Salty Valentine’s Day Popcorn mix by Books n’ Cooks
- Valentine Cookie Pops by Family Around the Table