I love individual desserts for a few reasons. First, it’s always fun to get your very own dessert. Second, it’s portion control and third, there are no tempting leftovers. These individual warm chocolate truffle cakes are rich and delicious but not too heavy to indulge in after a meal. That makes them ideal for dessert after a holiday meal like Easter.
These individual warm chocolate truffle cakes are really a chocolate lover’s dream come true and if you like truffles, you will definitely enjoy this dessert. It’s a fairly dense cake but moist with a melt in your mouth texture.
Make this dessert not only for Easter, but it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’ Day or a small birthday celebration. I just lightly dusted them with confectioners’ sugar but you could top them them with fresh berries and whipped cream was well.
Wednesday Easter Week Recipes
- Braised Rabbit with Fennel and Salsa Verde by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Patch Chocolate Cupcakes by The Redhead Baker
- Citrus Tarragon Asparagus Salad by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Easy Easter Candy Bark by Daily Dish Recipes
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs by Everyday Eileen
- Individual Warm Chocolate Truffle Cakes by Family Around the Table
- Lemon Coconut Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Pancetta Brussels Sprouts by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pineapple Carrot Cake Cupcakes by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Polish White Borscht – Bialy Barszcz by All that’s Jas
- Turkey Ham Potato Chowder by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings