If you’ve ever wondered how to impress your holiday guests, it’s with this Snow Capped White Chocolate Strawberry Tree! A fantastic centerpiece that does double duty as a sweet treat.
No better time than now, because it’s strawberry season in Florida AND it’s Christmas, to make this white chocolate strawberry tree.
A few years ago, while perusing the internet for Christmas ideas, I stumbled upon the Florida Strawberry Growers Association site and a photo of Strawberry Sue making a strawberry tree. I decided it would be perfect for our family Christmas celebration. Especially since December is part of Florida strawberry season.
This is so simple to make that I made it Christmas day after all the presents were open. Honestly, I hate to melt white chocolate but I got a Wilton candy melting pot as a gift and tried it. Worked like a charm. It is now my favorite way to melt white chocolate, or any chocolate for that matter.
If you don’t have one, you can certainly use your microwave.
What do I need to make a White Chocolate Strawberry Tree?
- White Chocolate
- A styrofoam cone
- Aluminum Foil
- Platter for serving
Impress your holiday guests with a snow-capped white chocolate strawberry tree. It makes a fantastic centerpiece that doubles as a sweet treat. #strawberry
I will say, my guests (and family) were so impressed they didn’t want to eat the strawberries. So I ate one first to get the party started.
Whatever your holiday occasion, Hanukkah, Christmas dinner, a holiday open house or brunch, your guests will not only be impressed but enjoy the chocolate dipped strawberries. This snow-capped white chocolate strawberry tree is really ideal to make and serve all winter long.
More Recipes that Use White Chocolate
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Alex’s Double Chocolate White Chip Cookies
- Winter White Hot Chocolate
More Recipes that Use Strawberries
- White Chocolate, Strawberry and Champagne Scones
- Strawberry Chocolate French Toast
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
- A styrofoam cone covered in aluminum foil
- 2 - 3 (16 ounces) containers of whole strawberries (the amount you need depends on the size of the styrofoam cone and the size of your strawberries) Rinse and dry berries well.
- 12-ounce bag white chocolate chips (I prefer Ghirardelli)
- Toothpicks for strawberries
- Wilton Candy Melts Pot (or Microwave)
- Parchment lined baking sheet
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips or candy melts according to package directions. Dip berries individually into white chocolate and insert a toothpick into stem end. Set berries on parchment-lined baking sheets to set.
- Set styrofoam cone on serving plate or platter. Starting at the base of the cone, insert a toothpick with strawberry into the cone. Workaround in rows, working up the cone to the top. Place strawberries as close together as possible to conceal the cone. Use different sizes next to each other for interest. Repeat with all strawberries until the cone is full.
- Display and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.