This Cranberry White Wine Spritzer is not only an easy drink to make but it’s festive for any occasion. It’s perfect for New Year’s, a bridal shower, and even light enough for a summer party.
Pin Cranberry White Wine Spritzer to make later
What is a wine spritzer?
A wine spritzer is a simple wine cocktail with just a few extra ingredients. It’s usually just three ingredients, wine, juice, and a carbonated beverage. It’s really one of the easiest cocktails you can make.
This post is sponsored by New Air. All opinions are my own.
What is in a Cranberry White Wine Spritzer?
Just three ingredients make up this festive wine drink. Wine spritzers are also sometimes known as wine coolers.
Don’t go with a super expensive bottle of wine for this cocktail. You’re adding mixers that will absolutely dilute the wine’s flavor.
Use a lesser expensive bottle of white wine that you enjoy. Save the expensive stuff for sipping.
- White Wine – A Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc all work well. You don’t want to use a sweet wine.
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail – Brings some tartness to this wine cocktail recipe.
- Club Soda – Adds effervescence to the drink without adding more flavor.
- Ice – While a glass of wine is not typically served over ice, a wine spritzer is.
Pro Tip: Garnish this cranberry white wine spritzer with frozen cranberries to help keep the drink cold.
You could substitute seltzer water for the club soda but stay away from a ginger ale or clear soda like lemon-lime soda. They will make the drink too sweet.
How do you serve wine spritzers?
As I already mentioned, serve these wine spritzers over ice. Since they are so easy to make they are perfect for a party.
While you could make a pitcher of the wine and cranberry juice then pour into glasses and top with club soda, I do prefer to make each wine cooler individually.
Make sure all of your ingredients are chilled for the best cocktail.
What type of glass do you use to serve a wine spritzer?
As the title says, this is a cranberry white wine spritzer so you want to use a white wine glass, as opposed to a red wine glass, if you go that route. If you use a collins glass, you can serve it with a straw.
The New Air Shadow Series Wine Fridge
I am in love with this wine fridge! It’s so stylish and fits anywhere. There are so many great features.
- Holds 12 bottles meaning you can have a nice variety to offer guests.
- Digital temperature control to serve wine at just the right temperature.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates the wine without harmful heat from a regular lightbulb.
- Easily adjustable shelves that will accommodate regular and larger-sized wine bottles.
- Compressor cooled with built-in fan for optimal storage temperatures. Storing at the correct temperature keeps the flavor of the wine intact.
- Use this link if you want to purchase a New Air Shadow Series Wine Fridge (Product NWC012BK00) for your bar area. Use code FAMILY_10 for 10% off. (Code is good until Nov. 2023)
More Festive Spritzer Drinks
- Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer – Talk about a refreshing summer cocktail with all the best flavors.
- Blackberry Wine Sparkler – Made with fresh blackberry juice. Find out how to make it in the post.
- Citrus Peach Red Wine Spritzer – A delightful choice for summer sipping.
- 8 ounces white wine, chilled
- 2 ounces cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 4 tablespoons club soda, chilled
- Lime wheel and fresh cranberries for garnish
- Fill two wine glasses or highball glasses with ice.
- Evenly divide the ingredients between the two glasses. Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime wheel if desired.
- Serve immediately.
For the wine use Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc.
Please drink responsibly. Don’t drink and drive. This beverage is intended for those who are 21+.