2 ingredients. That’s it. You only need 2 ingredients to make this white chocolate bark that is perfect for a dessert table or holiday gift giving.
First, find really good white chocolate. One you love. A good quality white chocolate will work better than a store brand. In my experience, better quality white chocolate will not only taste better but give better results.
Make sure it’s fresh too. If it’s got a yellow tinge to it, that means it’s older and it won’t melt as well.
Another key to better results is using fresher chocolate. In other words, check the expiration or best-by date. I have learned that if white chocolate chips are older, they will get a darker look to them. They will still taste just fine and are perfectly good in a cookie but don’t use them for candy making or melting. Trust me on this because I’ve tried to melt the chocolate that’s older.
As for the sprinkles, I love the Christmas jimmies mixture. Break up the bark and give as gifts to friends and family or set out on a dessert buffet.
More Recipes that Use Sprinkles
- Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwiches – A summertime treat that’s sure to please.
- Gingerbread Sprinkle Cookies – Update a favorite classic Christmas cookie.
- Easy Cookie Pops – Make them for any occasion!
White Chocolate Bark
- 1 bag (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 4 -5 tablespoons Christmas Sprinkles
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips according to package directions.Pour melted chocolate into prepared pan. Using an offset spatula spread chocolate to about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with Sweets & Treats Christmas mix sprinkles.Refrigerate until set. Once set, break into large and smaller pieces. Store covered.