- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2-¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- Baking spray with flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch square baking pans with a cooking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture just until blended, being very careful to not overmix.
- Pour into both of the prepared baking pans. Sprinkle with semi-sweet and white chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pans before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.