As the temperatures start to drop it’s time to warm up with a hot beverage. Nothing says fall like a caramel apple bourbon hot toddy.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #FallFlavors. I received product from sponsors to aid in the creation of recipes. All opinions are my own.
A hot toddy is typically made with bourbon or whiskey, honey, and water and served hot. People swear by them when sick, though they really have no healing effects.
They are immensely comforting though. It’s thought that the warm beverage opens up nasal passages, though there is no scientific proof.A caramel apple bourbon hot toddy on a cool day will warm you right up! #adultbeverages #bourbon
If you love this hot toddy, here’s another one to try. My honey bourbon hot toddy is a more traditional version.
Wednesday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Cookies by Take Two Tapas
- Apple Cider Mule by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Cider Palmer by The Spiffy Cookie
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Bites by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips by An Affair from the Heart
- Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Bourbon Hot Toddy by Family Around the Table
- Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by Big Bears Wife
- Cheddar Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chowder by Savory Moments
- Cranberry Walnut Salad with Caramel Apple Tea Vinaigrette by That Recipe
- Crispy Smashed Dutch Potatoes by Books n’ Cooks
- Easy Ginger Cookie Truffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars by Art of Natural Living
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Lemon Lavender Scones by Blogghetti
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Cupcakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mini Apple Crisp by Simple and Savory
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie by Lemon Blossoms
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Roasted Sunchokes, Potatoes and Mushrooms by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salted Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spiced Apple Cider Mini Cheesecakes by Sweet Beginnings
- Sweet Potato Tart by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- For each serving:
- 8 ounces hot water
- 1 Caramel Apple Republic of Tea teabag
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caramel sauce, I used Torani
- Apple slice for garnish
- In a mug, steep the caramel apple tea in the hot water for 3-4 minutes. Remove the tea bag.
- Stir in bourbon and Torani caramel sauce.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older. Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!