As the temperatures start to drop it’s time to warm up with a hot beverage. Nothing says fall like a caramel apple bourbon hot toddy.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #FallFlavors. I received product from sponsors to aid in the creation of recipes. All opinions are my own.
A hot toddy is typically made with bourbon or whiskey, honey, and water and served hot. People swear by them when sick, though they really have no healing effects.
They are immensely comforting though. It’s thought that the warm beverage opens up nasal passages, though there is no scientific proof.A caramel apple bourbon hot toddy on a cool day will warm you right up! #adultbeverages #bourbon
If you love this hot toddy, here’s another one to try. My honey bourbon hot toddy is a more traditional version.
Wednesday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Cookies by Take Two Tapas
- Apple Cider Mule by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Cider Palmer by The Spiffy Cookie
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Bites by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips by An Affair from the Heart
- Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Bourbon Hot Toddy by Family Around the Table
- Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by Big Bears Wife
- Cheddar Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chowder by Savory Moments
- Cranberry Walnut Salad with Caramel Apple Tea Vinaigrette by That Recipe
- Crispy Smashed Dutch Potatoes by Books n’ Cooks
- Easy Ginger Cookie Truffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars by Art of Natural Living
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Lemon Lavender Scones by Blogghetti
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Cupcakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mini Apple Crisp by Simple and Savory
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie by Lemon Blossoms
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Roasted Sunchokes, Potatoes and Mushrooms by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salted Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spiced Apple Cider Mini Cheesecakes by Sweet Beginnings
- Sweet Potato Tart by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- For each serving:
- 8 ounces hot water
- 1 Caramel Apple Republic of Tea teabag
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 1 ½ teaspoons caramel sauce, I used Torani
- Apple slice for garnish
- In a mug, steep the caramel apple tea in the hot water for 3-4 minutes. Remove the tea bag.
- Stir in bourbon and Torani caramel sauce.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.