This blueberry cobbler may not look like a traditional cobbler but it’s magical and delicious. It’s like a layer of blueberries and a layer of cake.
Blueberries! That’s what this week is all about. My blogger friends and I are sharing all things blueberry. Today’s recipe is for blueberry cobbler. This recipe is magical. I say that because you spread the batter into the pan then scatter blueberries on top. As the cobbler bakes, the blueberries sink to the bottom, just like magic.
While I think you can serve this blueberry cobbler for either breakfast or dessert, many may think it’s only dessert. If that’s the case, add a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream. Certainly not necessary but finishes it off. After all most cobblers are served a la mode.
Thank you to Ellen from Family Around the Table and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for hosting #BlueberryWeek. More than 20 top notch bloggers are sharing a variety of blueberry recipes from breakfast to dessert. Follow #BlueberryWeek on social media so you don’t miss one delicious recipe.
Drinks and Appetizers
Sauces and Spreads
- Blueberry Bison Chili by Savory Moments
- Blueberry Romaine Salad by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Curry Burgers with Blueberry Chutney and Coconut-Lime Slaw by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- 5-Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Blueberry Cardamom Crisp by Crumb Top Baking
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Cooking For My Soul
- Blueberry Cobbler by Family Around the Table
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Bars by The Beard and The Baker
- Blueberry, Peach & Brie Slab Pie by The Spiffy Cookie
- Vegan Blueberry Orange Layer Cake by The Baking Fairy