Up today for #CranberryWeek is this delicious appetizer for warm cranberry spread. I made it recently for a cocktails and croquet party I hosted for my brother and neighbors. While searching for recipe for this week, I went to one of my stand-by sites, Taste of Home. I found this recipe there. Our guests raved about it and said it was one of the best appetizers I’ve ever made. I found it was best served with crackers but cucumber or zucchini rounds would also be a good idea.
This is also the week 14 recipe in the 52 Week New Recipe Challenge. This dish will absolutely be made again and again.
Welcome to #CranberryWeek, hosted by Caroline’s Cooking and A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. We’ll be sharing cranberry-inspired creations all week long in celebration of national cranberry day. Search #CranberryWeek to keep up to date and follow the #CranberryWeek Pinterest board for more cranberry inspiration. But first, see all the other cranberry recipes being shared today:
- Apple-Ginger Cranberry Sauce from Palatable Pastime
- Broccoli Salad with Cranberries from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Blondies from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Caipirinha from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Oat Smoothie from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Graavilõhe from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cranberry Walnut Macaron with Orange Buttercream from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Warm Cranberry Spread from Family Around The Table