If someone asks me what my favorite vegetable is I always answer potatoes. These roasted potatoes with lemon and garlic are perfect with roast chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs, grilled ribs, and more.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #FallFlavors. I received product from sponsors to aid in the creation of recipes. All opinions are my own.
What is so appealing about roasted potatoes is the crisp outside and the soft, creamy interior.
Just spread the potato mixture on a baking sheet and roast, turning every 15 minutes.
Here’s a tip: Make sure the cut side is down on all potatoes at some point in the stirring. That edge will get crispy and delicious.
Friday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Fries by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Apple Galette by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Amish Pear Crumb Pie Recipe by Blogghetti
- Apple Cider Dip by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Upside Down Cake by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Apple Whiskey Sour by Cookaholic Wife
- Caramel Apple Pancakes by Lemon Blossoms
- Caramel Apple Sangria by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple-Tea-Ni by Sweet Beginnings
- Fluffy Pumpkin Dip by Take Two Tapas
- Garlic and Thyme Smashed Sunchokes by Savory Moments
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake by Frugal & Fit
- Harvest Vegetable Fritters with Shrimp by Art of Natural Living
- Meyer Lemon-Lavender Vodka Martini by Books n’ Cooks
- Oaxacon Daisy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pear Fennel Sunchoke Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pear Scones with Caramel Glaze by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pistachio and Marmalade Crusted Brie with Figs by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Chicken with Sunchokes and Lemon by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Garlic by Family Around the Table
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Tea Infused Apple Cider Chicken by Simple and Savory
- Vegan Almond Scones by That Recipe
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older. Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes, rinsed and dried, cut in half, I used Melissa's Produce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 juice of one Meyer lemon, I used Melissa's Produce
- Salt to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the butter and oil, sprinkle with garlic and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt.
- Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet
- Roast in the oven 40 minutes, tossing with tongs every 15 minutes, until golden and tender.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.