Are you looking for an easy breakfast treat for the family? These mini cinnamon rolls start with refrigerated crescent rolls and bake up in no time.
Mini cinnamon rolls are a favorite recipe in my house. I can’t even remember how long ago I got the recipe but I do know it was before I had kids.
This is really one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make. I know, I say that a lot, but it really is. It’s just 7 ingredients and there’s a good chance you have everything on hand.
What ingredients do I need to make mini cinnamon rolls?
- Crescent Rolls
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
If you’re like me, you probably have cinnamon sugar made and in your spice rack. My kids love putting it on toast and bagels. I actually have a dedicated shaker for it.
A few tips to making these tiny cinnamon rolls
I used Pillsbury crescent rolls. When you separate the rectangles, pinch together the diagonal perforations. I’ve never used a store brand version of crescent rolls but I’m sure they would work just fine.
I cut 8 mini rolls from each log. This is really easy to do. Cut the log in half, then cut each half in half, then each of those halves in half. Did you follow that?
Just because the edges of the rolls look golden, make sure the center of the pan is fully cooked. You do not want a gooey center.Are you looking for an easy breakfast treat for the family? These mini cinnamon rolls start with refrigerated crescent rolls and bake up in no time. #kidfriendly #easyrecipes
When I serve this treat I cut it into wedges. Sometimes it’s fun to make individual portions.
Butterbeer Milkshakes by The Redhead Baker
Blueberry Buttermilk Waffles by Making Miracles
Mini Cinnamon Rolls by Family Around the Table
Air Fryer Pizza Toast by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Kabobs by Blogghetti
Popcorn Snack Bars by Kate’s Recipe Box
Lemon Oatmeal Sugar Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Mango Snacking Cake by Palatable Pastime
Trail Mix Fudge by Sweet Recipeas
Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Mini cinnamon rolls are an easy breakfast any day of the week.
- 3 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk, or enough for drizzling consistency
- 2 drops pure vanilla extract
- Softened butter for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch cake pan with butter.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; pinch seams to seal.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over rectangles.
- Starting with a long side roll up, jellyroll fashion. Press edges to seal.
- Cut each log into 5 slices, and place, cut side up, in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 - 35 minutes, or until golden and center is cooked. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Prepare glaze.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla, stirring until smooth; drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.