- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 32 ounces water, can us sparkling
- In a pitcher, add half the lemon and lime slices, reserving remaining citrus for garnish. Fill pitcher with cold water.
- Place pitcher in refrigerator for at least 1 - 2 hours before serving so the citrus can flavor the water.
- Garnish serving glasses with a citrus wheel or wedge. Serve.
Before storing remaining water, remove citrus.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seasonal Citrus Recipes
- Baked Grapefruit Poppy Seed Donuts by Sweet Beginnings
- Citrus Spa Water by Family Around the Table
- Grapefruit Bourbon Smash Cocktail by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Lemony Turkey Piccata Meatballs and Spaghetti by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Meyer Lemon Bourbon Mule by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Meyer Lemon Pound Cake by Cookaholic Wife
- Mini Orange Creamsicle Shots by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Parmesan Chicken with Lemon Rice by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Winter Citrus Salad with a Honey Drizzle by Culinary Adventures with Camilla