If you’ve read my cookie posts from Christmas 2016 you know I like to have a few cookies in my repertoire that start with a cake mix. While you could use a yellow or white cake mix, I’ve found chocolate is the yummiest! Especially if you use devil’s food. Last year I shared a nutty triple chocolate cookie that started with a devil’s food cake mix.
While I made these with holiday M&M’s you could mix it up and use other holiday colors for Easter, 4th of July or Halloween. While I love baking from scratch, sometimes you just need to get a cookie baked quickly, like when your child comes home and tells you there’s a bake sale at school the next day. I’m sure many can relate!
I choose not to mix in the M&M’s but rather place them on top. I thought they would look more festive and I think they do. This task would be good for kids to help.
- Caramel-Stuffed Snickerdoodles by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas M&M Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies by Frugal Pantry
- Coffee-Kissed Pizzelle by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Orange Biscotti by Making the Most of Naptime
- Frosted Peppermint Sugar Cookies by My Southern Sweet Tooth
- Gingerdoodles by Making Miracles
- Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Mexican Chocolate Chip Crinkle Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Pignoli Cookies by Love and Confections
- Peppermint Macaroons by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Place Setting Sugar Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Santa’s Chocolate Chip Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Santa’s Thumbprint Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Nielsen-Massey Fine Vanillas & Flavors is giving one winner a set of their pure flavors: 2-oz each of Orange, Lemon, Peppermint, Almond, Chocolate, Coffee, Rose Water, and Orange Blossom Water. Enter below.
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas has been crafting the world’s finest vanillas and flavors since 1907. Each of Nielsen-Massey’s all-nature pure flavors are crafted with premium ingredients, sourced from around the world and chosen to meet the utmost quality standards. From lemon to peppermint to coffee or chocolate, Nielsen-Massey’s pure flavors offer convenience, quality and consistency to ensure your favorite recipes taste delicious every single time. All products are gluten-free, allergen-free, GMO-free, all-natural and Kosher.
a Rafflecopter giveaway