You may be wondering to yourself, what is a bay breeze? You’re probably familiar with the more popular sea breeze. A drink made with vodka, cranberry juice and grapefruit juices. I am not a fan of grapefruit and many who take statins can’t have anything grapefruit. A traditional bay breeze is one of my favorite cocktails. It’s made with vodka, cranberry and pineapple juice. I decided to mix it up a bit and make a sparkling bay breeze using sparkling cranberry juice. Am I ever glad I did because I now have a new favorite sparking drink.
This sparkling bay breeze may even take you on a mini-vacation. Enjoy one on a beautiful day sitting outside and dream of where you’d rather be. Maybe somewhere in the tropics overlooking crystal blue-green waters with warm breezes blowing. Wait…that’s where I want to be! Where would you go?
I figured a cocktail was in order as #CranberryWeek nears its end. Be sure to check out the other recipes below.
See all the other recipes being shared today as part of Cranberry week. Plus follow #cranberryweek for all the tasty cranberry creations:
- Apple Cranberry Crisp from Everyday Eileen
- Cranberry Apple Jam from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberry Chicken from Frugal Pantry
- Banana Cranberry Pistachio Muffins with Chocolate Glaze from The Crumby Kitchen
- Cranberry Pound Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Tandoori Chicken from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Orange Cranberry Bundt Cake from A Day In The Life On the Farm
- Sparkling Bay Breeze from Family Around The Table