My husband is a raspberry fiend. He loves anything and everything raspberry, something he gets from his Aunt Anna. When I came across this recipe for raspberry glazed chicken wings I knew I had to try it. We were not disappointed. The raspberry flavor is prominent, not subtle, making these wings on the sweet side. Again, this recipe is doing double duty at the week 7 recipe in the 52 Week New Recipe Challenge and as part of the Sunday Supper Movements finger foods event.
Due to the marinade time, you need to plan ahead when making this recipe. You need to marinate the wings for at least 4 hours. Cooking time is about an hour. This dish is perfect for a main meal, appetizer or game day snack.
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 whole chicken wings, cut into 3 pieces, discarding wing tips
- Place wings in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan combine jam, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Add raspberry mixture to bowl with wings and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray foil with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Reserving marinade, place wings in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Brush marinade over wings and bake 20 - 25 minutes longer, turning and basting once, or until check juices run clear.
- Artichoke Jalapeno Bruschetta by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Bacon Wrapped Dates by Our Good Life
- Baked Blue Cheese Olive Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Baked Chicken Flautas by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Baked Piroshki (Russian Stuffed Rolls) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Blue Cheese & Buffalo Chicken Wonton Bites by Moore or Less Cooking
- Caprese Polenta Cakes by Eat, Drink and be Tracy
- Cherry Topped Brie Bites by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Pesto Pizza by Taste And See
- Classic Homemade Guacamole by Pies and Plots
- Fresh Vegetable Rainbow Rolls by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Italian Fried Stuffed Olives by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Kabobs by Hardly A Goddess
- Mini Feta Leek Quiche by FoodieTots
- Mini Mediterranean Shish Kebabs by Hey What’s for Dinner Mom?
- Pan Seared Bruschetta by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Raspberry Glazed Chicken Wings by Family Around The Table
- Sesame Chicken Fingers by An Appealing Plan
- Spicy Popcorn Chicken by Brunch-n-Bites
- Battered-dipped Turkey Tenders by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Beef Wellington Bites by Food Lust People Love
- Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Egg Muffin Cups by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Double Stuffed Potatoes by Simply Healthy Family
- Cheesy Baked Garlic Chicken Strips by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders by The Chef Next Door
- Cuban Sandwiches by My World Simplified
- Ethiopian Injera and Tikel Gomen (cabbage, carrots and potato) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Fish fingers and Old Bay Dip by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Crunchy-Coated Haddock Fingers by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Ham and Cheese Sliders by Feeding Big and More
- Mini Pizza Pockets by The Freshman Cook
- Mini Pizzas by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Ribs with Whiskey Maple Barbecue Sauce by Palatable Pastime
- Savory Beef and Veggie Hand Pies by Positively Stacey
- Spinach-Feta Rolls by Wholistic Woman
- Lasagna Cupcakes by A Mind Full Mom
- Tacos in Lettuce Wraps by Simple and Savory
- Thai Basil Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Casa de Crews
- Thai-Indian Beef Lettuce Cups by The Texan New Yorker
- Vegetarian Piadina Sandwich by she loves biscotti
- Yuca Fritters Stuffed with Cheese by Basic N Delicious
- Blueberry and Brie Tarts by Momma’s Meals
- Roasted Strawberry Hand Pies by Baking Sense
- Salted Caramel Cream Puffs by The Redhead Baker
Plus Plus Bite-sized Pavlovas and More Finger Food Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.