Whether you enjoy a bottle of red wine, white wine, or rosé, your wine is best enjoyed at the ideal temperature. The NewAir wine cooler keeps a constant temperature so you can have a bottle at a moment’s notice.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of the NewAir Wine Cooler, but as always opinions are mine alone.
Having spent more than 25 years in the wine and spirits business, I know a thing or two about serving wine.
Properly stored wine can prolong the life of the bottle. But it’s necessary to make one thing clear. A $20 bottle of wine is not meant to be stored for years, however, proper storage can keep it from spoiling.
Wine should ideally be stored at a temperature of 54° or 55° F. Any cooler for a longer period of time and you risk drying out the cork and allowing air to seep into the bottle, which will degrade the wine.
Wine should be shielded from harmful UV lighting, such as sunlight. UV lights will prematurely age the wine.
What makes the NewAir Wine Cooler great for storage?
- Easily adjustable temperature controls.
- The double-paned insulating glass protects bottles from harmful UV lighting.
- Can accommodate any size wine bottles with adjustable and removable shelving.
- Wine is stored on its side to keep corks moist.
- The unit is totally portable with wheels for easy relocation.
- Will store up to 50 bottles of your favorite wines.
- Sleek design complements any decor.
- All your favorite wines are in one place, freeing up room in your refrigerator.
- NewAir Freestanding 50 Bottle Wine Fridge in Stainless Steel Model NWC050SS00
Once you store your precious bottles of great wine in the NewAir wine cooler, you will never go back to storing them in the refrigerator again. It’s a little know fact that wines with corks will sometimes take on flavors in your refrigerator which can make your wine taste off even before you open it.A variety of appetizers to enjoy at home with a perfectly chilled bottle of wine.