It’s the last day of #CranberryWeek so I thought I’d finish with one of my husband’s, and now son’s, favorite recipes. He loves the cranberry bliss bars from that popular coffee shop. So I went on the hunt to see about making a copycat version. After all, he’s been asking for a while now.
Whenever I make something sweet, I try to plan it when I have a meeting or so I can give some away so we aren’t tempted to eat it all. This is a recipe that is not the easiest to share. If you’re taking it to a pot luck or some similar event, that would be OK but because it does need to be refrigerated it’s hard to include in a gift tin or platter. It would not stack well at all. I did share with my neighbors but this is not a recipe that can sit out for a long period of time. A couple of hours at a pot luck or on a dessert buffet is fine. It is very rich so smaller sized bars are best. You can always go back for more.
Don’t forget to check out the other #CranberryWeek recipes below. Thank you to Caroline from Caroline’s Cooking for hosting this delicious week.
See all the other recipes being shared for today’s final Cranberry Week post – we hope you’ve enjoyed following along and will try some of the many cranberry creations! Search #CranberryWeek.
- Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat) from Family Around The Table
- Cranberry Clusters by The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Bars from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cranberry-Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark from Books n’ Cooks
- Panettone from Caroline’s Cooking
- You Make Me Blush Cocktail by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Warm Cranberry Punch from Everyday Eileen