This post, for White Chocolate Spring Candy Pops, is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of recipes. All opinions are mine.
These easy and adorable white chocolate spring candy pops not only look good but taste good. In the last few years, I’ve found I really enjoy white chocolate. I’m using it more in recipes, like my white chocolate orange pecan scones and winter white hot chocolate to name a few. I choose to use a good white chocolate for a couple of reasons. First, taste and second, a better quality melts better. Trust me on the last part.
I have made candies and bark with strictly candy melts but I really think taste is sacrificed. Plus I think that it’s just too sweet. I prefer to use that good white chocolate and swirl in colored candy melts. Get kids in the kitchen to help make these candy pops. They will have a great time swirling the colors. My teenage boys had fun knowing they could indulge after the photo shoot.
Let’s talk about the cute sprinkles. They are from sponsor Sprinkle Pop. This mixture is called Egg Hunt Sprinkle Mix. The company offers free shipping on US orders and no minimum order. The sprinkle mixes have a long shelf life and are manufactured in the US. My brown sugar pecan Christmas tree cookies use Sprinkle Pop sprinkles too.
These sweet spring candy pops would be a great addition to any Easter celebration. Wrap them up individually for Easter baskets, for a school party treat or as a favor for a spring luncheon with friends.
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pink candy melts
- 1/4 cup orange candy melts
- 1/4 cup yellow candy melts
- Egg Hunt Sprinkle Mix from Sprinkle Pop
- Candy sticks
- Toothpicks for swirling
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Place each of the candy melt colors in a separate, microwave safe bowl. Microwave according to package directions.
- Place a piece of wax paper on a baking sheet or the counter. Using a spoon make a 3" circle of white chocolate. Place a candy stick about 1/4 of the way into the white chocolate and add a bit more white chocolate over the stick to secure it.
- Working quickly, drop a bit of each color over the white chocolate and, using a toothpick, swirl the colors. Quickly sprinkle the Sprinkle Pop Egg Hunt Sprinkle Mix.
- Allow to set, at room temperature, before enjoying. Store in covered container or gently wrap in foil.
It's best to make one at a time. If candy melts harden, microwave a few seconds and stir.
- Aquavit-Scented Blood Orange Galette by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy PEEPS fruit bouquet by Creative Southern Home
- Fresh Strawberry Pie by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Hummingbird Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Tea Cake Cookies by The Speckled Palate
- No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups by Blogghetti
- Orange Smoothie Recipe with Pineapple & Basil by Sweet Beginnings
- Pastel PEEPS Mini Pudding Pies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- PB Marshmallow Peep Blondies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- PEEP S’Mores Skillet by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Peeptinis by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Springtime Rocky Road Blondies by The Crumby Kitchen
- Super Moist Coffee Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Vegan Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Peeps Marshmallows by Our Good Life
- White Chocolate Spring Candy Pops by Family Around the Table
In addition to providing bloggers with products for recipe creations, our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much to Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for their generosity in providing the prizes free of charge. We have an incredible giveaway below. Read all about it in my post for white chocolate, strawberry and champagne scones with champagne glaze and what you can win!
The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States only, who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.