This post, for Easter fudge, is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of recipes. All opinions are mine.
Truth be told, I am not a huge fan of fudge. Maybe it’s because I have yet to find one I really like. Until now. For Spring Sweets Week I knew I wanted a white fudge to show off sprinkles. So I turned to Marshmallow Fluff. One the best I’d had to this point was made with fluff.
So I started with the basics – sugar, butter and half and half. Why half and half? That’s easy, it’s richer than milk! I used my new saucepan from sponsor Swiss Diamond. I have to say, I REALLY love this pan. Sugar can be so difficult to clean up on a pan. It’s sticky and if it burns, well, get ready to use elbow grease. The Swiss Diamond pan cleans up beautifully!
The layers of color in the fudge are fun, festive, and prefect for Easter or any springtime occasion. It’s creamy and melts in your mouth, almost like frosting. Wrap it up in cellophane bags and put at place settings as a dual name card/ favor for your Easter guests. St a tray out on your dessert buffet table.
Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 55mg Carbohydrates: 32g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 31g Protein: 1g
- Berry Chia Scones with Lemon Glaze by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Birds Nest Easter Dirt Cups by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blackberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Our Good Life
- Bunny Cards by The Freshman Cook
- Carrot Cake Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Fruit Pizza by Creative Southern Home
- Cottontail Confetti Krispies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easter Chocolate Bark by Sweet Beginnings
- Easter Fudge by Family Around the Table
- Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fun Spring Meringues by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits by The Tip Garden
- Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Orange Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles by Blogghetti
- Spring Sugar Cookie Cake by Books n’ Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes by Crumb Top Baking
- Sugar Cookie Dough Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Vegan Banana Split Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berry Coulis by Cookaholic Wife
In addition to providing bloggers with products for recipe creations, our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much to Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for their generosity in providing the prizes free of charge. We have an incredible giveaway below. Read all about it in my post for white chocolate, strawberry and champagne scones with champagne glaze and what you can win!
The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States only, who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Shared at Weekend Potluck