I have wanted to post this recipe for a long time. I love the “different” chips that Nestle offers and by different I mean the combinations like dark chocolate and mint. These minty dark chocolate delights are perfect for the holiday. Plus, that little bit of mint green peeking through the chocolate is festive.
You’ve probably noticed that I’ve posted a lot of chocolate chip recipes these last 12 days. That’s because my family ADORES chocolate chip cookies. All kinds of chocolate chip cookies. Years ago when I asked my kids what type of cookie we should leave out for Santa and, without hesitation, both blurted out “chocolate chip”! Every year it’s what me make on Christmas Eve and I’m sure it will be the same this year.
As the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies comes to a close, I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the delicious cookies from me and my blogger friends.
Happy Holiday Baking!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe adapted from www.verybestbaking.com
Bullas (Caribbean Spice Cookie) from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Cinnamon Bun Cookies from Cooking With Carlee
Cranberry Bliss Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Eggnog Snickerdoodles from Palatable Pastime
Gingerbread Crinkles from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Minty Dark Chocolate Delights from Family Around the Table
Norwegian Pecan Cookies from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Pecan Balls from The Chef Next Door
White Chocolate Gingersnaps from Making the Most of Naptime