- 24 spears of Michigan asparagus
- 8 slices uncooked bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- Balsamic vinegar glaze (Recipe and Instructions Below)
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Balsamic Glaze:
- 1 cup
- Wrap one slice of bacon around three spears of Michigan asparagus and lay on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Remove asparagus from baking sheet and grill over indirect heat until bacon is cooked and spears are tender. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- To toast pecans: Place pecans in a dry saute pan over medium-low heat. Toast until fragrant being careful not to burn.
- To make balsamic glaze: Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer about 10 minutes or until glaze coats the back of a spoon. Refrigerate any leftover glaze for up to 2 weeks.
Cooking time is approximate.
- Best Grilled Vegetables (with Asparagus) from Feeding Big
- Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef) + Asparagus with Gochujang Sauce from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Asparagus and Parmesan Pasta with Toasted Pecansfrom Tip Garden
- Grilled Asparagus Nachos from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Grilled Asparagus Pasta Salad from Dad What’s 4 Dinner
- Grilled Asparagus Haloumi Salad from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Grilled Asparagus Tart from A Day In The Life On The Farm
- Grilled Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze and Toasted Pecans from Family Around The Table
- Grilled Breakfast Flatbreas with Asparagus and Bacon from Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Citrus Chicken and Asparagus Packets from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Grilled Hoisin Chicken and Asparagus Summer Rolls from Palatable Pastime