I just love the look of these Christmas chocolate chip cookies. They are so festive with the red, green and white sprinkles. I’m kind of a sucker for red and green sprinkles. Really, sprinkles, in general. I’m a traditional Christmas colors gal – red and green all the way.
So, back to my back, here’s another cake mix cookie. I do love using cake mixes to bake treats other than cakes but I don’t usually use them this much. But, during the hustle and bustle of the holidays I would rather bake with mixes than not bake at all. This is also a recipe that is great for kids to make. Christmas chocolate chip cookies will be a stand out in your holiday cookie tray.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup red, white and green holiday sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and oil mixing well. Add in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Gently press down on the cookie dough balls and place a few extra sprinkles on top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
Chestnut Praline Latte Cookies from A Palatable Pastime
Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies from Family Around the Table
Coffee Cake Cookies from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Healthy Magic Cookie Bars from Simple and Savory
Peppermint Meringues from Feeding Big
Pyraniki from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Welcome Home Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cooking With Carlee